Discovery Jazz Favorites - Bass (Electric Bass)
Includes: At the Hop, Beauty and the Beast, Brain Sprain, Breezin', Discover the Blues, Frosty the Snow Man, Gimme Some Lovin', Hound Dog, Killer Joe, Kiss the Girl, Malagueña, Spinning Wheel, Tin Roof Blues, The Twist, Twist and Shout.
- At The Hop Arthur Singer John Madara David White Danny Juniors
- Beauty And The Beast Howard Ashman Alan Menken Celine Dion Peabo Bryson
- Brain Sprain Andy Clark
- Breezin' Michael Sweeney
- Discover The Blues Andy Clark
- Frosty The Snow Man Steve Nelson Jack Rollins
- Gimme Some Lovin' Spencer Davis Muff Winwood Steve The Group
- Hound Dog Jerry Leiber Mike Stoller Elvis Presley
- Killer Joe Benny Golson
- Kiss The Girl Howard Ashman Alan Menken Little Texas
- Malaguena Ernesto Lecuona Marian Banks
- Spinning Wheel David Clayton Thomas Blood Sweat Tears
- The Twist Hank Ballard Chubby Checker
- Tin Roof Blues Walter Melrose New Orleans Rhythm Kings
- Twist And Shout Bert Russell Phil Medley The Beatles Isley Brothers
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 07474604
Northwest Product Number: 105-0400-31-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.