Easy Jazz Classics - Trumpet 2 (Trumpet)
Includes: Birdland; Born to Be Wild; Eli's Comin'; Here, There and Everywhere; How High The Moon; Malaguena; A Night in Tunisia; Peanut Vendor; Shake, Rattle, and Roll; Stompin' at the Savoy; A String of Pearls; Summertime; Take The “A” Train; Watch What Happens; Yardbird Suite.
- A Night In Tunisia John Dizzy' Gillespie Frank Paparelli Dizzy
- A String Of Pearls Eddie De Lange Jerry Gray
- Birdland Jon Hendricks Josef Zawinul Manhattan Transfer
- Born To Be Wild Mars Bonfire Steppenwolf
- Eli's Comin' Laura Nyro Three Dog Night
- Here There And Everywhere John Lennon Paul Mccartney The Beatles George Benson
- How High The Moon Nancy Hamilton Morgan Lewis Les Paul Mary Ford
- Malaguena Ernesto Lecuona Marian Banks
- Shake Rattle And Roll Charles Calhoun Bill Haley His Comets Arthur Conley
- Stompin' At The Savoy Andy Razaf Benny Goodman Edgar Sampson Chick Webb
- Summertime George Gershwin Du Bose Heyward Dorothy Ira
- Take The A Train Billy Strayhorn
- The Peanut Vendor El Manisero Marion Sunshine L. Wolfe Gilbert Moises Simons Stan Kenton His Orchestra Louis Armstrong
- Watch What Happens Norman Gimbel Michel Legrand
- Yardbird Suite Charlie Parker
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 08050041
Northwest Product Number: 105-0500-20-002
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.