Belwin Jazz offers ten great jazz standards arranged for solo vocalist with a nine or ten piece combo accompaniment. These songs are superbly arranged by one of the finest writers in the business, Dave Wolpe. This collection is ideal for a vocalist who needs a smaller ensemble with four or five horns and rhythm section. The combo horns are trumpet, alto sax, tenor sax, trombone and baritone sax. The baritone sax part adds additional color to the texture but is optional. The rhythm section is scored for guitar, bass, drumset and a piano/conductor part which includes cues for the horns.Titles include: How High the Moon * I Get a Kick Out of You * I've Got You Under My Skin * Just Friends * My Funny Valentine * Night and Day * Something's Gotta Give * Summer Wind * They Can't Take That Away From Me * Too Close For Comfort
- How High The Moon
- I Get A Kick Out Of You (From "Anything Goes")
- I've Got You Under My Skin (From "Born To Dance")
- Just Friends
- My Funny Valentine (From "Babes In Arms")
- Night And Day (From "Gay Divorcee")
- Something's Gotta Give (From "Daddy Long Legs")
- Summer Wind
- They Can't Take That Away From Me (From "Shall We Dance")
- Too Close For Comfort
Publisher: Alfred Music Publishing
Catalogue Number: 00-29939
Northwest Product Number: 105-1023-20-002
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.