Flex-Ability: Holiday - Solo-Duet-Trio-Quartet with Optional Accompaniment (Flute)
Arr. Victor Lopez
The Flex-Ability series, arranged by Victor Lopez, fills the need for multi-level instrumentalists to play popular music together. Each instrument book includes 11 songs in four-part score form. The top line (solo) is for level 2 1/2-3. The second line (duet/harmony) is for level 2-2 1/2. The third line (trio/harmony) is for level 1 1/2. The bottom line (harmony or bass line) is for level 1/2-1 (only whole, half, dotted half, and quarter notes and rests). The arrangements are carefully crafted to be educationally sound. Optional octaves and cue notes are included to allow for range flexibility. The songs are: Jingle Bells * Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town * Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas * (I'm Gettin') Nuttin' for Christmas * Frosty the Snowman * I'll Be Home for Christmas * Angels We Have Heard on High * Joy to the World * We Wish You a Merry Christmas * Auld Lang Syne * Chanukah Medley: Chanukah/I Have a Little Dreydl.
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Auld Lang Syne
- Chanuka Medley
- Frosty The Snowman
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- I'll Be Home For Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- Joy To The World
- Nuttin' For Christmas
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (Vocal Version)
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Publisher: Alfred Music Publishing
Catalogue Number: 00-0691B
Northwest Product Number: 111-0612-03-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Quartets for All - Flute
Arioso - Flute
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.