A collection of popular Broadway songs which can be played by the entire string group or by individual soloists with optional CD accompaniment. Each song is correlated with a specific level in the Essential Elements Method Books. Includes: Beauty and the Beast • Cabaret • Circle of Life • Edelweiss • Get Me To the Church on Time • Go Go Go Joseph • I Dreamed a Dream • Memory • The Phantom of the Opera • Seventy Six Trombones • Sun and Moon.
- Beauty And The Beast Howard Ashman Alan Menken Celine Dion Peabo Bryson
- Cabaret Fred Ebb John Kander Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass
- Circle Of Life Tim Rice Elton John
- Edelweiss Oscar Hammerstein Ii Richard Rodgers
- Get Me To The Church On Time Alan Jay Lerner Frederick Loewe
- Go Go Joseph Tim Rice Andrew Lloyd Webber
- I Dreamed A Dream Alain Boublil Jean-Marc Jean Marc Natel Herbert Kretzmer Claude-Michel Claude Michel Schonberg Susan Boyle Glee Cast Feat. Idina Menzel
- Memory Trevor Nunn After T.s. Eliot Andrew Lloyd Webber Barbra Streisand
- Seventy Six Trombones Meredith Willson
- Sun And Moon Richard Maltby Jr. Alain Boublil Claude-Michel Claude Michel Schonberg
- The Phantom Of The Opera Charles Hart Richard Stilgoe Mike Batt Andrew Lloyd Webber
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00868040
Northwest Product Number: 112-0203-32-101
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Play Puccini - Violin
Rock Band - Violin
Broadway Hits - Violin
Classical - Violin
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.