This collection includes 12 of the most popular and favorite hymns of all time. These beautifully crafted arrangements are fun to play and will be sure to please any audience or congregation. The arrangements are specifically designed for the level 2-3 wind or string player and contain a play-along CD. Titles: A Mighty Fortress Is Our God * All Creatures of Our God and King * Amazing Grace * Be Thou My Vision * Great Is Thy Faithfulness * His Eye Is on the Sparrow * Holy, Holy, Holy (Lord God Almighty) * How Great Thou Art * It Is Well with My Soul * Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee * O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus * 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus.
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
- All Creatures Of Our God And King
- Amazing Grace
- Be Thou My Vision
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Instrumental)
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- Holy, Holy, Holy
- How Great Thou Art
- It Is Well With My Soul
- Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
- O The Deep, Deep Love Of Jesus
- 'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus
Publisher: Alfred Music Publishing
Catalogue Number: 00-36112
Northwest Product Number: 112-0607-10-002
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Oboe Solos - Oboe
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.