- Abc Alphonso Mizell Frederick Perren Deke Richards Berry Gordy The Jackson 5 Glee Cast
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough Nickolas Ashford Valerie Simpson Marvin Gaye Tammi Terrell Diana Ross Michael Mcdonald
- Baby Love Brian Holland Edward Lamont Dozier The Supremes
- Endless Love Lionel Richie Diana Ross Luther Vandross Mariah Carey Glee Cast Featuring Matthew Morrison And Lea Michele Feat. Shania Twain
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You Edward Holland Lamont Dozier Brian James Taylor Marvin Gaye
- I Can't Help Myself Sugar Pie Honey Bunch Brian Holland Lamont Dozier Edward The Four Tops
- I Just Called To Say I Love You Stevie Wonder
- I'll Be There Berry Gordy Hal Davis Willie Hutch Bob West The Jackson 5 Mariah Carey
- My Cherie Amour Stevie Wonder Sylvia Moy Henry Cosby
- My Girl William Smokey' Robinson Ronald White The Temptations Smokey
- Stop! In The Name Of Love Lamont Dozier Brian Holland Edward Supremes Glee Cast Mashup With 5341
- The Tracks Of My Tears William Smokey' Robinson Warren Moore Marvin Tarplin The Miracles Linda Ronstadt
- Three Times A Lady Lionel Richie The Commodores
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye Al Cleveland Renaldo Benson All Star Tribute
- You've Really Got A Hold On Me William Smokey' Robinson The Beatles Miracles Smokey
Hal Leonard has provided audio and/or page samples for this selection:(3)
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00842578
Northwest Product Number: 112-1300-24-007
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.