A collection of popular movie songs arranged to be played by either full band or by individual soloists with optional accompaniment CD or tape. Each arrangement is correlated with a specific page in the Essential Elements Band Method Books. Includes: Forrest Gump - Main Title, The John Dunbar Theme, Theme from “Jurassic Park,” Raiders March, Chariots of Fire, Apollo 13, Somewhere Out There, Man from Snowy River, Star Trek - The Motion Picture, Theme from E.T., and Back to the Future.
- Back To The Future Alan Silvestri
- Chariots Of Fire Vangelis
- End Credits Apollo 13 James Horner
- Forrest Gump Main Title Feather Theme Alan Silvestri
- Raiders March John Williams
- Somewhere Out There Cynthia Weil Barry Mann James Horner Linda Ronstadt Ingram
- Star Trek R The Motion Picture Jerry Goldsmith
- The John Dunbar Theme Barry
- The Man From Snowy River Main Title Theme Bruce Rowland
- Theme From E.t. The Extra-Terrestri John Williams
- Theme From Jurassic Park John Williams
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00860016
Northwest Product Number: 112-1319-16-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Wicked - Tenor Sax
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.