Star Wars: Episodes I, II & III Instrumental Solos (French Horn)
Music by John Williams
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks(1)
This book is part of an instrumental series arranged for Flute, Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Trumpet, Horn in F, and Trombone. The arrangements are completely compatible with each other and can be played together or as solos. Each book contains a carefully edited part that is appropriate for the Level 2-3 player and a fully orchestrated accompaniment CD. Each song on the CD includes a DEMO track, which features a live instrumental performance, followed by the PLAY-ALONG track itself. Titles are: from Episode I: Augie's Great Municipal Band * Duel of the Fates * Qui-Gon's Funeral * Star Wars (Main Title); from Episode II: Across the Stars * The Imperial March * May the Force Be with You * The Meadow Picnic; from Episode III: Battle of the Heroes * Princess Leia's Theme * The Throne Room.
- Augie's Great Municipal Band And End Credits
- Battle Of The Heroes (From "Star Wars: Episode Iii - Revenge Of The Sith")
- Duel Of The Fates (From "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace")
- May The Force Be With You (From "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back")
- Princess Leia's Theme (From "Star Wars")
- Qui-Gon's Funeral
- Star Wars (Main Theme)
- The Imperial March ("Darth Vader's Theme") (From "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back")
- The Meadow Picnic
- The Throne Room (And End Title) (From "Star Wars")
Publisher: Alfred Music Publishing
Catalogue Number: 00-IFM0524CD
Northwest Product Number: 112-1907-23-002
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.