Includes 10 traditional songs: Alexander's Ragtime Band • Ballin' the Jack • Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home • The Darktown Strutters Ball • A Good Man Is Hard to Find • Royal Garden Blues • That's a Plenty • Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger) • Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-Bye!) • When the Saints Go Marching In.
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find Eddie Green
- Alexander's Ragtime Band Irving Berlin Emma Carus Alice Faye
- Ballin' The Jack Jim Burris Chris Smith
- Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home Hughie Cannon
- Royal Garden Blues Clarence Williams Spencer
- That's A Plenty Ray Gilbert Lew Pollack
- The Darktown Strutters' Ball Shelton Brooks Sophie Tucker Fred Astaire Ginger Rogers Ted Lewis
- Tiger Rag Hold That Tiger Harry Decosta Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- Toot Toot Tootsie! Good-Bye! Good Bye! Gus Kahn Ernie Erdman Dan Russo Ted Fiorito
- When The Saints Go Marching In Katherine E. Purvis James M. Black
Hal Leonard has provided audio and/or page samples for this selection:(3)
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00843111
Northwest Product Number: 122-0420-00-002
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.