Accessible and authentic big band arrangements for 10 hot Latin grooves, including: Água De Beber (Water to Drink) • At the Mambo Inn • Bésame Mucho (Kiss Me Much) • The Look of Love • Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of...) • Mas Que Nada • One Note Samba (Samba De Uma Nota So) • Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (Corcovado) • Ran Kan Kan • St. Thomas.
- Agua De Beber Water To Drink Vinicius Moraes Norman Gimbel Antonio Carlos Jobim
- At The Mambo Inn Grace Sampson Bobby Woodlen Mario Bauza
- Besame Mucho Kiss Me Much Sunny Skylar English Consuelo Velazquez Original The Coasters Beatles
- Mambo No. 5 A Little Bit Of... Lou Bega Zippy Damaso Perez Prado
- Mas Que Nada Jorge Ben Sergio Mendes
- One Note Samba De Uma Nota So Newton Mendonca Antonio Carlos Jobim Pat Thomas
- Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars Corcovado Gene Lees Antonio Carlos Jobim Andy Williams
- Ran Kan Tito Puente
- St. Thomas Sonny Rollins
- The Look Of Love Hal David Burt Bacharach Sergio Mendes Brasil 66
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00843133
Northwest Product Number: 122-1200-36-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Latin - Piano - Piano
Latin - Guitar - Guitar
Standards - Drums - Drum
Latin Jazz - Book
Big Band Era - Set
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.