Arf! - A Canine Musical of Kindness, Courage and Calamity (Accompaniment CD)
Young performers in the primary grades will have their night to shine in this entertaining 25-minute musical featuring five original songs in a variety of musical styles, clever rhyming dialog easily adaptable to casts of varying sizes, simple movement and production tips to help stage a successful performance, even when time is limited. Available separately: Teacher Edition, Reproducible Pak (vocals, lyric sheets, dialog), Preview CD (with vocals) Preview Pak (1 Preview CD and sample pages), Performance/Accompaniment CD, Classroom Kit (Teacher Edition, Reproducible Pak, P/A CD). Duration: ca. 25 minutes. Suggested for grades K-3.
- Connect The Dots John Jacobson Higgins
- Fight Fair John Jacobson Higgins
- I May Be Small John Jacobson Higgins
- This Is Our Night To Howl John Jacobson Higgins
- What Does It Mean To Be A Dog? John Jacobson Higgins
Hal Leonard has provided audio and/or page samples for this selection:(3)
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 09971309
Northwest Product Number: 202-0108-41-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.