Once Upon a Starry Night (Children's Christmas Musical) (Reproducible Pack)
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks(1)
Join General Comet Powell, Big Glow and Shooting Star along with shepherds, angels and wise men as they tell the greatest story ever told, while discovering God has a special plan for each of His creations. Perfect for use with grades 1-6, the musical can be presented with as few as ten children or many more. The Director's Manual, Singer's Edition, and Reproducible Pak include the music, lesson plans, activities, games, puzzles, poster, bulletin and more. Also available: Preview CD (full performance only) and Performance/Accompaniment CD. Performance Time: 30 minutes.
- I'm Not Getting On That Camel John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- Jesus Has Come With Joy To The World Ruth Elaine Schram
- Once Upon A Starry Night John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- Once Upon A Starry Night Reprise John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- One Sheep Short John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- One Star John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- Over The Hump John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- Stars Across The Heavens John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
- The Comet's Tale John Jacobson Ruth Elaine Schram
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 08740766
Northwest Product Number: 202-1519-44-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Arf! - Reproducible Pack
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.