Contents: Infant Holy (with He Is Born the Divine Christ Child) • Canon de Noel • Ukranian Bell Carol • Angels We Have Heard on High • What Child Is This? • Come Thou Long-Expected Jesus • Rise Up Shepherd and Follow • Joy to the World • Children Go Where I Send Thee • Oh How Joyfully • O Come, O Come Emmanuel • The Friendly Beasts • Away in a Manger • O Little Town of Bethlehem • Of the Father's Love Begotten • Lonely Midnight • Prelude on “Adeste Fideles.”
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Away In A Manger
- Canan De Noel
- Children Go Where I Send Thee
- Come Thou Long-Expected Long Expected Jesus
- Infant Holy With He Is Born The Divine Christ Child
- Joy To The World
- Joyful Medley How Great Our Joy Oh Joyfully To The World
- Lonely Midnight
- O Come O Emmanuel
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem
- Of The Father's Love Begotten
- Prelude On Adeste Fideles
- Rise Up Shepherd And Follow
- The Friendly Beasts
- Ukrainian Bell Carol
- What Child Is This?
Shawnee Press (Hal Leonard) has provided audio and/or page samples for this selection:(3)
Publisher: Shawnee Press (Hal Leonard)
Catalogue Number: 35003713
Northwest Product Number: 206-0322-29-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.